IceCats take the 2018 Gator Cup Championship
The IceCats organization is now accepting applications for the one current open Board of Director (BOD) position: League Representative.
If you are interested in applying for the open position please follow this link to the application form and return via email to Mike Zinkewich by October 25th in order to be considered.
Note, the application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors for inclusion into a member vote between October 26th and October 30th.
All approved applicants will be invited to a member Zoom meeting on Monday October 26th, in order to be given a chance to introduce yourself to the IceCats members. The Zoom meeting shall be recorded and posted onto our IceCats website so that anyone who cannot attend has a chance to watch or listen to the meeting before casting their vote(s).
Voting shall be opened at the conclusion of the October 26th Zoom meeting and shall end at 11:59 pm on October 30th. No member shall vote after October 30th.
The member vote shall be held by secret ballot utilizing an electronic format.
The election results will be announced at the next BOD meeting on Monday November 2nd at 7:30 pm.
Voting is limited to one member per player from any one family. i.e.: if a family has 2 players they have 2 votes.
1. Membership shall be between April 1st to March 31st of each year.
2. Players shall be restricted to those students attending District 128 high schools. No player shall be double rostered with another organization.
3. Membership is defined as:
• Players (non voting member)
• Parents and guardians providing financial support for the players (voting member)
• Coaches (non voting member)
4. ALL Membership MUST participate in operating the hockey program. Volunteer
opportunities will be defined and provided to the membership at the beginning of
Open Position Definitions, Roles and Responsibilities:
LHS/VHHS IceCats Hockey Club Board of Directors